For long-term use of solar panels, the surface of the photovoltaic panels is covered with too much dust, and if we do not pay attention to cleaning, it will seriously affect the power generation efficiency, so cleaning is very important, and it should be cleaned regularly to improve power generation efficiency. When we clean the solar panels, we need to pay attention to a few things.
- In order to avoid the electric shock damage to the human body and the damage to the components under high temperature and strong light, the staff generally choose to clean the components in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- Before cleaning the components, check whether there is any abnormality in the output of the monitoring records, and check the connection wires and related components for damage and adhesion. It is necessary to test the aluminum frame, the bracket and the tempered glass surface of the assembly with a test pencil. In order to eliminate potential leakage, to ensure personal safety.
- Solar PV module aluminum frame and photovoltaic bracket have many sharp corners. Therefore, personnel who perform component cleaning should wear appropriate overalls and wear a hat to avoid injury and injury. Hooks, straps, thread ends which are prone to tie should be prohibited on clothing or tools.
- It is forbidden to step on the solar system such as solar panel, rail bracket, cable tray or other means to leverage component boards and brackets.
- It is strictly forbidden to clean the solar modules under meteorological conditions such as heavy wind, heavy rain, thunderstorm or heavy snow. Winter cleaning should be avoided to prevent the temperature from falling too low and freezing, causing dirt to accumulate. For the same reason, do not rinse with cold water when the solar panel is very hot.
- It is forbidden to wipe the solar module with hard and sharp tools or corrosive solvents and alkaline organic solvents. Also not allowed to spray the cleaning water to the component such as the junction box, cable tray, combiner box and other equipment. The impact pressure of the cleaning equipment on the components during cleaning must be controlled within a certain range to avoid cracking due to improper force.
- When cleaning personnel, it is forbidden to stand at a position less than 1 meter from the edge of the roof. It is not allowed to throw tools and debris down and take them away after the operation is completed.
Finally, users are not advised to clean themselves without knowing the relevant professional cleaning knowledge. It is best to have professional solar cleaning personnel to carry out cleaning and maintenance to better ensure that the solar modules are not damaged during the cleaning process.