The solar inverter is a power adjustment device composed of a semiconductor device, which is also called a power conditioner and is mainly used for converting DC power into AC power. In solar photovoltaic power generation systems, photovoltaic inverters are a very important part. The efficiency of inverters largely determines the solar cell capacity and battery capacity.
The following points must be observed when selecting and using the inverter:
1) The DC voltage must match;
Each inverter has a nominal voltage and the selected battery voltage must be consistent with the nominal DC input voltage of the inverter. For example, a 12V inverter must select a 12V battery.
2) The inverter output power must be greater than the maximum power of the appliance;
For equipment with high energy demand, such as a motor, air conditioner and other appliances, the maximum power cannot be greater than the inverter output power, and additional power margin is required.
3) The positive and negative poles must be wired correctly;
The DC voltage of the inverter is marked with positive and negative poles, and the battery is also marked with positive and negative poles. Generally, red is positive (+) and black is negative (-). When connected, it must be red to red, and black to black. The cable diameter must be thick enough and the length of the cable should be as small as possible.
4) The charging process and the inverter process cannot be performed at the same time to avoid damage to the equipment and cause malfunction;
5) The inverter housing should be properly grounded to avoid personal injury caused by leakage;
6) In order to avoid electric shock damage, non-professionals are strictly prohibited to disassemble, repair and modify the inverter.