Some users have installed solar street lights or solar array power systems so that they can use them once and for all. However, the discovery of electricity for a long time is also less and less, and the lights are not bright enough, but we do not know how to do it.
Of course, In addition to the quality of the product itself and the installation problems, the main reason is that there is too much dust on the solar panel or covered by snow in winter, the photoelectric conversion rate drops, the charging is insufficient, and the battery power is insufficient.
Therefore, after the installation of solar power system, we should regularly organize personnel to carry out all-round and meticulous inspection of all the panels. This is to ensure that the panels will operate under good conditions for a long time, so as to create more economic benefits.
Eco-Sources has collected and organized some notes on the daily maintenance and inspection of solar panels. Whether it is for individual users or home users, We hope to help everyone in the use of solar panels.
- Check whether the solar panel is damaged, so that it can be discovered in time and replaced in time.
- Check whether the solar panel connection cable and the ground cable are in good contact with each other.
- Check if there is a fever in the junction box.
- Check if the solar panel brackets are loose or fracture.
- Check and clean the cover around the panel.
- Check if there is any animal destroy the solar panel.
- Check if there is bird dropping on the surface of the panel, and clean it in time.
- On snowy days, the solar panels should be cleaned up in time to avoid the snow and ice on the surface.
- On rainy days, we should check if all the waterproof seal is good, with or without water leakage.
- Test the temperature of the solar panel, analyze it against the ambient temperature.
If you have more experience, welcome to add…